Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bad Gum


Ever have that piece of gum that you just can't get into? I mean, I'm trying to blow some bubbles here! Come on! :) Another note, is it weird that I like drinking cold water when I'm chewing gum so it gets hard and and I have to chew it down again. I think it's sort of funny. My wife thinks it's gross. She just doesn't even know. I was actually talking to her about gum last night. How it's one of those weird things like Jello that I will understand. Like how can Jello go from a liquid to a solid or semi-solid, like that? It's Jello. It's not quite solid. Lol. And gum, like our saliva and chewing can break down a lot of stuff, but not gum. So rubbery and chewy, yet it won't break down. I'm wondering how long can we chew gum until it becomes a powder or something just really yucky. Hmmm....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know they should have bacon flavored gum. Why not, how u duren!! They have fruit flavored gum and weed flavored gum and cheese burger flavored gum. Drink cold water. . . .sure why not and It wont get hard but a nice cold beer sounds bout right. thoughts of MILTON CASTILLO :)

Silly Monkey said...

Eew. Beer and gum!?!? lol. Bacon gum... might have to try that. :D

Anonymous said...

MMMMMM......BBQ flavored gum