Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No Sleep For The Assassin

Been having a bit of trouble getting some good sleep recently. I don't know if it's the time change or what, but for some reason, I'm not getting sleepy till really late, and even then when I go to bed I still can't fall asleep. Really weird, but it's wearing on me now during the day and in the mornings of course.

Spring Break is here and the halls at work let you know that people are on vacation, but the work pile does not. My tickets literally double in one day. Crazy. Of course, it doesn't help that Easter is around the corner and also we're starting a new series soon too. Cause that's not already including my usual week work that I have to manage as well. Trying not to stress out here.





So recently I traded some of my recently finished games on swaptree.com and one of the games I got back was Assassin's Creed. After a long debate of which my newly acquired games I would play next, this is the one I chose. Now I only have a few hours into it, but I can tell already that it's a much improvement from the previous release. It's not as repetitive. I did not finish the first one because I got so bored doing the same thing over and over again. However, I can't say the same for this one. It's got me hooked so far, so hopefully, I'll be able to finish this one out.

No comments: