Tuesday, January 26, 2010

3 Miles

That's what we're working up to. Erin wants to run a fun run in April and it's about 3 miles long. So now we're trying to jog that much. Last night was our first night. It was going great until the cold air got to me. My throat and nostrils were burning so much, and it started getting to my chest. I finally had to stop. We made about 1.7 miles. Not too bad for our first time out and not having jogged for a while. I feel pretty good about myself. I'm thinking if the cold air hadn't got to me, I would have gone a bit further. Probably not the whole 3 miles, but further than what I did. I'm not excited about the fun run, cause I really don't know what to expect from it, but I am excited about having a goal. I think that's basically Erin's idea from it anyway. So hopefully this can get me to focus on a final goal and help me exercise and get in shape as well.

No comments: