Friday, January 22, 2010

Tired

I can literally barely keep my eyes open. I was walking around at Katy Mills mall earlier and my knees would weaken and I would lose my balance for a quick second. This week has really wore me down. I wanted to come home and work out, but by the time I got back from the mall with Erin, I was too tired. I hate missing days like that, it's only going to me that much longer to reach my goal.

Watching "Julia & Juliet" right now. Well, it's on, and I'm halfway paying attention to it. Erin's watching it. Just sitting here thinking about all the stuff that I want to do, and I'm not doing anything. Working on my website, organizing and backing up all my photos, doing my 3D tutorials...... anything but this. In all honesty, I can't seem to just get up off this couch to do anything. I was supposed to go tomorrow to get my FREE oil change, but I just want to sleep in. I think I'll be making that trip next Saturday.

No comments: