Monday, January 25, 2010

District 9 Gave Me An Upset Stomach

Well, not really. This weekend was pretty nice. Got our new living room set. Now our living actually looks like... well... a living room. Also watched District 9. Must say it was quite disappointing. I guess it's because I was expecting something like "Independence Day" and I more like "E.T.". Whatever. Then I also watched "12 Rounds". Good action, corny lines. I guess you could expect that from a WWE association. Saturday night I had some sort of stomach virus hit me. I was up till about 4AM with it and finally was able to get some sleep. I missed church the next day, unfortunately. I was feeling better about mid day or so, and thankfully it's all gone now. I pretty much played video games for the most part of Sunday along with watching the Colts vs Jets game. Interested in seeing what the Super Bowl will be like this year. Both teams would be okay in my book for winning. I guess I just hope it's an exciting game.

Bout to head home. Erin and I will be starting our training for a fun run she wants to do that's about 3 miles long. I am just looking for something to focus on and get me closer to my goal.

No comments: